We are a high-tech, fully equipped service facility. With 7000 square feet, seven lifts, and three technicians, we are prepared to quickly and accurately diagnose and repair any problems occurring with your car. Being specialists, we often have inventory on hand devoted to your specific car.
We use both the factory and aftermarket factory system testers on your car. These specialized machines help save time by quickly and accurately diagnosing problems. As a result, your car is back in your hands sooner, and less likely to require a second visit.
- Engine repair, rebuild or replacement
- Smog systems and emission control systems
- Cooling system – radiator, water pump, thermostat, hoses, etc.
- Fuel injection system – injectors, control units and sensors
- Timing belt or chain
- Engine carbon cleaning
- Drive belts and tensioners
- Diesel emission fluid (DEF) system
- Fuel System – pumps, hoses
- Transmission repair or replacement
- Differential and transfer case (4WD)
- Brakes – pads, rotors, lines, fluid
- Exhaust system – muffler, catalytic converters
- Power steering – hoses, pumps, racks
- Steering/suspension – shocks, struts, axles, CV joints, bearings
- Windows, doors and locks
- Climate control systems – heating and air conditioning
- Convertible top and sunroof
Electrical, Wiring and Electronics
- Starting and charging
- Computer diagnostics – check engine, airbag, ABS lights, etc.
- Electrical and/or wiring problems
- Factory software programming & updates
- Interior/exterior lighting repairs
- Anti-lock brake diagnostics and service
- Factory scheduled maintenance
- Diesel emission fluid (DEF) service
- Safety inspections
- Transmission service
- Filter changes – oil, air, fuel and climate
- Oil change and lube service
- Preventative maintenance and fluid flushes
Wheels and Tires
- Tire replacement
- Wheel balancing
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Wheel alignment
- Tire repairs
Extended warranty and service contracts accepted.